Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Whoo-hoo for Adoption!

Look at this cute, cute family hoping for another baby through adoption. This is their pass-a-long card. I hope all families searching for their children are able to find them. Adoption is an amazing process, but can be hard at times when you are waiting for your baby.

I also am adding a link on my sidebar for families that are hoping to adopt. If anyone would like to be added leave me a comment or email me at benandbritney@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Holly said...

This is TOO funny, I came to your site, looking for a link to your profile because I am adding links on my side bar for those hoping to adopt too! Great minds think alike right?! :)

Bon said...

Britney that is so awesome that you put her pass along card up to! How is your process coming along also? Hopefully well. I am so happy for all those who are expanding their families, what an exciting time!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card. You are so sweet to post it for them. Do you have one? You should... If you do send one to me and I will get the word out!!!

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking