Britney, Thank you so much for your comment on our blog, and especially for your prayers. Best of luck on your adoption in 2009- I think that is the year for both of us, right? :) Love, Sara P.S. Your photos are beautiful!
Married to Ben (10 years). Mom to Eli (6), Blake (4)and Griffin (1). Love reading, laughing, eating, playing, talking, sleeping. I am a lucky lady surrounded by handsome men.
6 comments:
She did such an amazing job. Very Chic' and unique! Love em'!!!
Britney, Thank you so much for your comment on our blog, and especially for your prayers. Best of luck on your adoption in 2009- I think that is the year for both of us, right? :)
Love, Sara
P.S. Your photos are beautiful!
I LOVE your pictures. You all look so great in them. What a cute family!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! Where were they taken?
LOVE the family pics. What a beautiful family!! Good luck with the babies this year! I think of you often!
What fabulous pictures :-)
Post a Comment