I have been introduced recently to a website called Adoption Voices. It is a great resource for all people in the adoption world. Because let's be honest, it is it's own world. It has also made me so aware of the blessing of these three little crazies -
I am very sure that all three of our boys were sent to us for a reason. I believe that they were meant to be brothers. Selfishly I want to think that they needed me to be their mother, but I know that isn't true. They needed each other more.
When we brought Griffin home, it was as if Eli and Blake already knew him. We didn't have to explain who he was - they just knew. They loved and accepted him instantly. Griffin looks for them when he hears them talk and stares and smiles at their faces. He already knows how important they are to him.
The big boys love, defend and torture each other perfectly. They say they are best friends and they giggle until they fall asleep. They fight and hit and scream - but understand that they are brothers. Eternally.
We have experienced many miracles in the creation of our family. But knowing that Eli, Blake and Griffin were brothers before coming to us and will continue to be well beyond this lifetime is perhaps the most miraculous and comforting of them all.
The Lord is all-knowing and he knew that Eli, Blakey and Griffin needed to come here, together. So he bypassed my jacked-up girlie parts and sent them to each other through three selfless birth mothers. How grateful I am for them and for a Heavenly Father who knows what and who we each need.







.jpg)



6 comments:
I know that at least Blakey needed YOU for a mother. No doubt about it.
what a sweet post britney. and what a cute picture of your boys!
thanks for the new site link...
What a beautifully written post! I just found your blog and have enjoyed reading about your family. God is so good! :)
I actually just found that site last night it really is a great site.
that picture of the boys is priceless. and yes, you did like being sprayed in the face. i could see it in your eyes.
what a great post I love your blog maybe cause we have so much in common
Post a Comment