I love finding favorite people and being able to snoop in their lives. Your family is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Your boys are adorable. I can't believe you have 3 kids...you must be one very busy mom! Hope you don't mind if I hang around a little bit and get all caught up with your lives...
Married to Ben (10 years). Mom to Eli (6), Blake (4)and Griffin (1). Love reading, laughing, eating, playing, talking, sleeping. I am a lucky lady surrounded by handsome men.
3 comments:
True True!!
I love finding favorite people and being able to snoop in their lives. Your family is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Your boys are adorable. I can't believe you have 3 kids...you must be one very busy mom! Hope you don't mind if I hang around a little bit and get all caught up with your lives...
he is so cute and look at that little smile:)
Post a Comment