Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Benny boo boo boo and other people too

Happy birthday (oct 25) to my main man. He turned 33. I will always be younger. He's the best guy I know. I really do love him and I even like him, too. He gets better and better every year!

Dinner at Tepanyaki - our fave birthday meal.

Blakey loves the big fire

Griffin is so awesome. He just chills.



Opening presents. He had some help.






Also happy birthday to these people
Sept. 5 Gavin - 1
Sept. 17 Addie -2
Oct. 4 Sam - 2
Oct. 6 Amy - 35
Oct. 24 Shell - 37
Oct. 31 Beckett -3


We love you.

(when you only blog once a month, you have to get 'em all at once).

1 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday to him looks like a great time:)

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking