i have many things that i should be blogging about right now. i hate feeling like i have to blog. it irritates me. but right now many things irritate me. like that it is still dark when i wake up in the morning. or that my house is never all the way clean. or that summer is still way off. or that most of my pants are too tight. or people. people irritate me a lot. i also understand that i can be irritating quite frequently, but this is my blog. so whatever.
i did see "the blind side" last night. it was good. really good. i do have a five year-old that says sweet. as in "that is so saweeeet". and i have this picture -
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
blahg
so i guess not everything is irritating. just most things today.
maybe my new year resolution should be to not use the word "irritating" so often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






.jpg)



7 comments:
You're hilarious! But so right!
that picture is perfect and so not irritating
Your boys are simply adorable. Every time you post pictures I just think they are so sweet and cute! I can tell you are a great mommy to those three lucky boys. Hope you had fun over the holidays! Take care!
it's almost your birthday. so, you will get presents. that is not blah. but, i ditto january dark winter people irritate me blah in every other way.
I feel the exact same way this time of year no matter what I do. Irritating. Love that you just let it out. And love the picture. They are just too cute. You, me, the kiddos, next week for sure.
Love the pic!! and I hear ya!!
You're breaking blogging protocol when you complain and write about how you really feel and how life really is. Bloggers discourage this and would like you to only post positive, exagerated experiences, brag about your kids, brag about your husband, brag about you canning, brag, brag, brag and post pics. of a perfectly happy, well dressed family. Way to break protocol and write what every SAHM feels by January. It makes me miss having those days but being able to go to your house or Emelia's and stay up till midnight gabbing and venting. I always felt better after that. We have some days off from school coming up in a week, maybe I should load up the kiddos and come down so Austin and Eli can play and you and I can gab and vent. Let me know (rorypeterson@hotmail.com or call me).
Post a Comment