Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Heads up . . .

I can feel myself starting to fall apart. My Eli turns 6 in two days, Blakey turned 4 last month and my baby turns 1 in three weeks. 1? What am I supposed to do with that? I don't want him to be 1. Then he will be 2, then 3, then 4. Pretty soon he won't want to give me kisses or hold my hand or sit on my lap. I need him to stay my baby forever - since Ben is pretty determined that he is the last baby we will have around here.


3 comments:

Amy said...

darling, awesome blog. weenies and all ;)

p.s. I made the picture of you in ID bigger -- I had too. you are cute no matter what!!!

great job tonight!

SueAnn said...

1 already??? That is just crazy!! Such handsome boys! :)

Sara said...

Ah... ditto... :{

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking