today was the first day in over two weeks that griffin has been able to be off of the oxygen for an extended period of time. he was detached for almost 3 hours this morning. that is impressive for his little lungs. he is getting better. slowly.
did i mention how much i love this kid.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
who needs oxygen anyway . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






.jpg)



3 comments:
Good heavens- I hope everything is ok. I have no idea what is going on. But good luck!
look at that little man face! i love it. it looks like he has 50 teeth in his mouth. i'm glad things are better. every time ben calls, i have matt give him the third degree about it. the other day, matt told me to shut up. so did ben. oh well.
What happened to you little man? He is gorgeous and I love those cheecks!
Post a Comment