Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sometimes I forget I have a blog. Then I remember and feel guilty. Not because I haven't put anything out for the world (because I am sure the ENTIRE world reads my blog) to read, but because I know one day I will regret not recording everything that is happening in our life. Then I get over the guilt because let's face it, sometimes I am too lazy to hook the cord from the camera to the computer and download pictures. Right now is when I am supposed to say that I am turning over a new leaf, recommitting, and setting a goal to blog more. But I am not doing any of those things. Someday I will get my blog books done, someday I will record our family's history, someday I will recommit. Just not today. Today I need to shower and brush my teeth.

3 comments:

Shaun & April said...

You are too funny, I love your honesty and willingness to say what you know the rest of us are thinking...

Kellie said...

I hate keeping up with my blog too! I'm not that great at it. But I'm so grateful for your posts so I can keep up. Thanks Brit! I love you guys!

christine said...

Yeah I've been horrible too! The power has gone off 4 times the past two weeks and it always seems to be right when I take a shower or need to dry my hair. I think it's trying to tell me to take a shower before noon! We are coming to Lehi next Thursday-Saturday. Would love to come see your house (and you!!!) since you're right there!

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking