Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Fourth Day of July!

We headed up to Idaho to hang out with my family for the 4th of July. Ben went golfing in the morning and the boys and I just hung out with the fam most of the day. Eli and Blake are spoiled ROTTEN whenever we are up there (I guess I am too). They played on the gigantic water slide and stripped naked (usually Blake) to swim in the pool. Then we all took a little snooze to prepare for the fireworks down by the river (name that Chris Farley reference, anyone?). I must say that this is probably the biggest event in Idaho Falls every year. Thousands of people come and crowd in to see the big fireworks. It never disappoints.

I didn't take too many pictures, but here are a few.


Trapped in two strollers at the fireworks. They held hands the entire way back to the car. I wish I had a picture so I could remind myself how sweet they can sometimes be.

Goofball 101

Photo by Eli. He is a pretty good little photographer.

7 comments:

Amelia said...

Cutest kids and wife ever- not so sure about Ben though.

Christina said...

Hey- it was fun seeing you last weekend. Isn't the 4th so much fun with all the festivities? I love it when my girls hold hands, too. It's so sweet.

{jane} said...

Sounds like the perfect 4th, family & fireworks! I can just see them holding hands between the strollers - precious!

Amberlee said...

Sounds like you had a great 4th. It truly is one of my favorite holidays... family, fireworks and fun! I love it!

Ashlee said...

Hey Britney! I'm glad you've left some comments on my blog! I have also checked out your blog, I just don't leave comments very often! You have very cute boys. I have loved reading about your adoption stories. Having witnessed one within our own family, I know what a blessing adoption is. It's exciting to hear that you're ready to add another one to your family. As you know, I have 4, and I wouldn't trade my life for anything! Children are wonderful!

jaanderson family said...

Hey Britney! I am so glad you have a blog so I can see pictures of you and your cute family! You all look soooo good! Your hair is getting so long and I love it! We miss you and your adorable boys! Hopefully we can see you all soon!

Lucy Wall said...

I think dave is starting to look more and more like Ben!!!

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking