Tuesday, July 29, 2008

One Little Voice

Blakey's little voice melts me. Oh how I love him.

I don't get video of him very often - he NEVER sits still. So, please ignore the chips in his mouth, I had to get him while I could.








He really does know the song, but he was too distracted to sing.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet
Sweet
Sweet
He is darling!

christine said...

Sounds like you've had a fun couple of weeks. Blake's voice is darling. That's one of our favorite things about Avery, too. You could just listen to them forever because their voices are so cute and they are hilarious. I think Heavenly Father does that on purpose to make us want more.

Bon said...

Too sweet!

Anonymous said...

I love those! I love catching random clips on video. He is so cute!

SueAnn said...

That is so cute!

Christina said...

Too cute! I love videos cause I can see bits of personality that pictures can't portray. He seems so sweet.

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking