Oh my little Blakey - how you entertain me. How you keep me on my toes and never let life be boring. Blake sleeps with about 10 blankets, 7 stuffed animals and various toys , depending on his mood. The toys range from books, a toy guitar, a volleyball, a basket of plastic food (referred to as his dinner), hokey-pokey elmo, a belt, a remote control, a shopping cart, and one night even two little chairs. The highlight of my night is going to check on Blake after he has fallen asleep. After we put him to bed, it takes him a long time to wind down and actually crash. Ben and I are always curious to see where and how he is sleeping. I have been saving up pictures of different nights to post and after tonight the time has come (especially since Ben is out of town and I have no one to laugh at this with). Remember he always starts out in his bed, in a clean room and in his jammies. It is rare, very rare that I find him in the same clothes I put on him. His favorite is to go "commando" when sleeping. Bedtime is always an adventure and I love his little quirky personality.
*most importantly notice in every picture that our good friend blanket is always close by.
*here are a few of my favorite poses:
last week - on his dresser/changing table snuggled away. i didn't think to worry until my mom pointed out he could have fallen off.
on the rocking chair with half of the clothes from his dresser
sitting indian style at the head of the bed - minus the pillow
in eli's closet wearing his monkey backpack
*hint: look under the bed - dead asleep










.jpg)



11 comments:
That is freakin' hilarious! Atl least he entertains himself until he falls asleep, huh? The first picture could totally be Jordyn lying there-there skinny naked bodies and white hair look so alike! Jordyn also sleeps without about 5 blankets and 7 stuffed animals. I think they really are destined for each other!
So stinkin' cute Brit! I got such a good laugh! Your boys are so cute and it is awesome you have captured their sleeping habits! HA!
Oh Britney, that is the most hilarious post I have ever seen. I am still laughing out loud. Blake is the funniest kid. My favorite is the one on the changing table, but who could pick a fav, they are all so funny. He must play and play and play and then just crash! What a cute kid! Thanks for sharing, it made my day!
Oh my gosh, I thought Brooklyn was bad about crashing anywhere... but this is SO stinkin' funny! haha. :)
WOW! That is so funny, he is one crazy sleeper! Those pictures are priceless!
i love him! that is the best. i love eli under the bed to boot.
That is so dang funny. Looks like you'll have some serious blackmail pictures for when he gets to be a teenager!
This is hilarious! What a cute kid.
THere's gotta be some kind of photo contest you can enter these in. They are classics!
Way too funny! What an adventure to fall asleep. He doesn't look comfortable in any of the photos!
Thanks for sharing... i needed a good laugh. I honestly LOVE LOVE those! I feel that way about Kassius lately, he is SO wound up at bedtime no matter what I do to calm him down beforehand. Thanks for reassuring me that all kids are a little crazy. AWESOME!
Post a Comment