Hey cute girl !! I love when I run into someones blog via a totally random blog that im on !!! Your family is adorable and the boys are going so fast...I guess that's what happens when we see you maybe once a year !! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season and let me know how you are !! loves Susan Bland :)
Can I just say aside from your adorable boys, that picture of you and your hubby on the side bar should be published!! Seriously cute Brit! You have such a picture perfect family!
Married to Ben (10 years). Mom to Eli (6), Blake (4)and Griffin (1). Love reading, laughing, eating, playing, talking, sleeping. I am a lucky lady surrounded by handsome men.
9 comments:
Who did your cute family photos?? I love them. I still need your address to add you to my private blog list. april-briggs@comcast.net
I absolutely LOVE your family pictures!! Super cute!
AMEN!!!! Oh those look good!
please come for new years! promise we will make it worth your while!
I am SOOO glad you told me about your blog!! Blake is getting SOOOOOO big!! I miss that little boy. Give him loves for me.
Hey cute girl !! I love when I run into someones blog via a totally random blog that im on !!! Your family is adorable and the boys are going so fast...I guess that's what happens when we see you maybe once a year !! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season and let me know how you are !! loves
Susan Bland :)
Darling photos of the boys eating cinnamon rolls! Who took your photos on the side of your blog? They are beautiful.
Can I just say aside from your adorable boys, that picture of you and your hubby on the side bar should be published!! Seriously cute Brit! You have such a picture perfect family!
Happy New Year!
When are you going to update our lives... I am lost and can not remember what we did over the last three weeks.
(this is your husband by the way)
Post a Comment