Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm 29

We went to my parents house the week of my birthday - Ben was yet again out of town. I was spoiled by my family. I hung out with some of my best friends and laughed my insides out. I love you girls. Thanks, mom & dad, for letting us come up and for making my birthday happy.


he really is my kid

6 comments:

Amelia said...

Yeah like "the total loser friend" I forgot your birthday! I love yeah tons- your hair is hot!

SueAnn said...

Happy Birthday!!!

christine said...

It was so much fun-we think we're so sneaky! I had good intentions of putting a late b-day card in the mail for you, but you know how that turned out. Sorry! I totally love your hair this way-not kidding. It's one of my favorite hair cuts/colors on you out of all the different "do's" you've tried!

andrea said...

Oh my gosh! blakes blue eyes are to die for! im glad you had a good time. Happy Birthday! you are still so young.....and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I love your guts!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR! It looks fabulous and wish I could pull of some bangs... my forehead is just too small for them and looks funny, believe me I've tried. LOVE IT! Happy birthday.

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking