
I really love those cute little spaced-out teeth. Today those teeth had their first cavity filled. (I know, what kind of mom am I when my son has a cavity before he is 5 - whatever) The owner of the teeth was a superstar, a champ, truly deserving of the Jordan's he wore. He rocked the nitrous oxide and kept raising his arms and asking "what are you doing to me" which slowly turned into "whudooonma". He seriously rocked that laughing gas. The cavity was so small (see not so bad) that the nice dentist man said he didn't have to numb him if I didn't want. "Whatever you think" I replied. So there sat my big man watching Scooby-Doo, sucking up the good gas, having his tooth drilled (with no novacaine) and he didn't move a muscle.
I left the dentist with my chest puffed out, very proud of the boy with those cute little spaced-out teeth.
I just heard Eli ask Blake "want to play dentist? I went to the dentist today and I was very happy."
Yep, a very "fun" kind of happy...
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Love those teeth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






.jpg)



3 comments:
gotta love Dr.Sorenson! We miss him down here!
I'm the bad mom when it comes to teeth. I still haven't taken any of my kids to the dentist yet and I know there will be more than one little cavity in all their teeth.
What a BRAVE little man you have. 1 little cavity... not bad. I am like you, those baby teeth are so precious!
Post a Comment