Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oh, Tony


Oh, Tony Almeida, how could you do this to me. I cannot believe that you are truly evil. I'm waiting for an explanation of your actions. Your hotness overwhelms me. I will be watching next week to see how you redeem yourself.

Much love -
me



** all of you non-24 fans. I pity you.

6 comments:

{jane} said...

you pity me on several levels, I would never recognize this guy next to any other stranger on a street!

Carrie Peterson said...

I'm with you Britney! There is no way Tony has crossed over to the dark side. I'm hoping he is still on some bigger secret mission and will redeem himself in the end- Oh, and he is very sexy!

Michelle said...

His poor Michelle was murdered! He's a sad, lonely hot man. Too bad you're taken. I, however, am not. Michelle #2, on the way Tony.

Unknown said...

Ahhhhh!!!! I wish I had not read that first line, I am weeks behind. For shame. I'll go bawl now.

Anonymous said...

Brit- Maybe we are more alike than I thought....my two favorite shows are "24" and "The Office". I am a week behind so reading your post kind of blew it for me. I'm still hoping that it isn't true...but they already did that at the beginning. Would they do it twice? One can only hope.

Unknown said...

TONY!!!

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking