Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My new favorite. It looks even better hanging from my neck.

These three friends have this etsy shop called the r house couture where they make fantastic necklaces and other jewels. Soon they will also have onesies and t-shirts that have great sayings like "I (heart) adoption". You should check out their little business. Leisha brought my necklace to me when we hung out last week. I fell in love instantly.

I met Leisha through blogging. She was kind enough to help out this poor uncreative blogger (me) when I posted this. Then we met irl at this. Now we are good friends and our kids adore each other. We went, with our families, to Hee-Haw Farm on Monday and had a very dirty - I mean good time. We can talk and laugh for hours. She is uber-creative and talented - insert my jealous face. Love her!

So there is, yet again, another reason for blogging. You never know what friends you will meet out there is cyber-land.

2 comments:

Holly said...

So true! LOVE all my bloggin' friends! :) I adore these necklaces too, I just got one for a friend of mine, the Hope one! LOVE it so much, I'll be getting one of my own too!

Lucy Wall said...

so cute!

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking