Griffin is officially rolling all over the place. Front to back. Back to front. He loves to be on his tummy looking around. He has starting scooting forward and loves holding and chewing on toys.I love everything about this kid. Every inch of his body - the ginormous hands and feet, the hilarious fat-man giggle, even the areas plagued with second-degree-burn-like-eczema. He is rolly and squishy and happy all the time. He makes my life full, happy and complete (at least for now).
He is sweet and wonderful and perfect.
Here's a little taste.
He is sweet and wonderful and perfect.
Here's a little taste.






.jpg)



6 comments:
That is so cute! I loved sitting across the aisle at church... I sat and watched him. Completely happy the entire time. Loved it.
seriously
That is priceless! Love it. He is the cutest thing ever....well, next to my kids.
I want to kiss his chubby little cheeks... please can I? SO CUTE!
He is so cutie
I love griffin's laugh! he such a cutie!
Post a Comment