Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cute pants. Or not.

The other day I put Griffin's pants on him after he took a nap. Cute, right?



I thought they looked a little weird. So I checked again and realized they were actually Blake's SHORTS. The shorts he had been wearing earlier in the day (three changes of clothes earlier). That's right. My 16 month-old is wearing size 4T shorts and they are most definitley not too big in the tummy area. They were cinched pretty tight to accomodate Blakey's little body, but come on.

Apparantly my four year-old and one year-old can share pants already. Ridiculous, I tell you.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

that really may be the funniest thing i've read on your blog. and the cutest.

christine said...

Hilarious!

heidi said...

Thats to funny! I can't believe they fit around, cute little tank!

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking