Friday, October 24, 2008

Gardner Village

Anyone ever been to Gardner Village? Wednesday was my first time and I thought it was great. I found a fantastic little fudge shop where they give you samples - I tasted three kinds before I bought some divine coconut creme fudgy goodness! I also discovered the bag/purse of my dreams - brown giraffe print with mustard yellow trim. I literally dreamed about it Thursday night. I may make a return trip to purchase said dream bag. The kids thought it was great, too. It was decorated with witches and other Halloweeny (is that a word?) stuff. Lots of fun shops and an amazing furniture store. I loved it and can't wait to go again to check out the Christmas decorations. Thanks for a fun night everyone!

this was our attempt at funny faces

the whole troop - aunt shell, eli, brit, ben, blakey, gpa gary and gma ellie

eli and gma ellie checking out the sights

blake thought it was freezing (it is cold when you have no body fat)

fam picture

eli thought this was sooo funny

there were witches like this all over - e & b loved them

just the two of us

9 comments:

Lucy Wall said...

We were bummed that you guys went and we didnt go

Amelia said...

told you, you would love it!

Cindy said...

I went for the first time last year- I loved it! Even without all of the witches everywhere the place is awesome!

SueAnn said...

That looks like lots of fun!!

Carrie Peterson said...

I've always wanted to go there. We'll have to put it on our places to go for next Halloween!

{jane} said...

FUN! It seems like everyone is heading up to Gardners village for Halloween! I'm going to be lucky if I get my kids there pumpkins!

cute cute pictures - your boys are getting so big!

Leisha said...

Gardner Village is so much fun especially this time of year. My kids loved the witches too. Especially the one with the cat/mouse under her skirt. They watched it forever. Such a fun little family outting.

Anonymous said...

How fun! What a great family treat! I love Gardner Village, the atmosphere is awesome.

Anonymous said...

I have only been there once before but I loved it. Such CUTE pictures and I think you definitely need to use that family one as your Christmas card... or the family one in the next post. They are both great! Hope you are doing good... I think about you guys all the time. Wish we lived closer so our boys could be buddies!

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking