Monday, October 20, 2008

Scarecrow Festival



i think he was waving to the man on stilts - oh wait it's shawn bradley (seriously, shawn bradley?)

"it's the great pumpkin patch, charlie brown"


Our friends, Jake and Amanda, were in town this weekend and we took the kids to the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point on Saturday.

inflatable slides - check.
20 lbs of kettle corn - check.
2 carmel apple - check.
1-hour wait for a 3-minute train ride - check.
8 zillion people - check.
500 potty breaks - check. (450 of them for Blake)
4 exhausted, worn-out and extremely happy kids - check.

We had so much fun and then we went to Ruby River for dinner - I really love steak! Jake and fam stayed with us Saturday night and the kids had so much fun playing together. Eli and Jaxson were "best buddies" (as they say). It was buddies at first sight. Eli misses him already - he was crying in bed last night and when I asked what was wrong he said "where's my Jaxson, I miss him".

It was a fun day - thanks guys for hanging out!! I will do some house hunting up here for you! =)

apparently blake didn't like the train either

this is to prove that blakey will have a tantrum anytime, anywhere

now he's happy

contemplating life



jaxson and eli

looks like blake is loving the slide

ryleigh and eli - i love this picture


the awesome train ride - the kids really did think it was great

6 comments:

SueAnn said...

That looks like a ton of fun! Cute pictures!

Amy J said...

only 2 caramel apples?

Leisha said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I always want to go and never seem to remember until it is over.

Ras Family said...

I love pumpkin patches! Looks like you had a great time.

{jane} said...

what a fun day - i just love pictures with kids & pumpkins.

i just had a thought, you should name your blog...
"the four walls that make our home."

then later..."the five walls..." etc.

just an idea. :)

see you tonight!!!!

jaanderson family said...

I love the pictures! so cute ! we had such a great time! i love utah...im working on jake! i really hope you get to come with ben next month! we would love to have you! thanks for a great time!

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking