Thursday, October 16, 2008

Indiana

Last week Ben and I went to Indiana to visit his brother Matt and his family for a few days. We left the kids home with Gma Ellie and Gpa Gary - who deserve a huge THANK YOU. It was the first time I have really been able to play with just M & E's kids and get to know them better. They have lived in Indiana a long time and we don't get to see them as often as we like. We talked, shopped, ate yummy food, shopped some more and then Erica and I went to a movie all by ourselves. We had so much fun. I made a new best friend with Miss Ainsley, I must admit it was fun to play with this little girl! Next time we will bring our boys. I have a feeling that Blake and Pain are going to be best buddies! (especially since neither one likes pants) We love them all and can't wait until we are able to see more of them! It's so awesome when the family/friend line is blurred.

Thanks for letting us crash with you - we love you!

**Ric Ric: I have one word for you - "bung"



love you guys

pain and becks

coop and pain

this is the best picture - sneaking some mountian dew

uncle ben


this picture is so completely stamped by the ben/matt relationship
*notice where ben's hand is

3 comments:

Bon said...

What a fun visit! I bet you are a favorite Aunt, am I right? How could you not be?!!:)

{jane} said...

how fun! i bet you had a blast, so fun to get time with AND without the kiddos!

hey, we have an indoor game tonight, 5:25pm, can you play? i could use you! call me...and let me know!

Shaun & April said...

Crazy, I recognize your brothers family. They were really good friends with our friends from dental school that then went to Ortho school in Indiana. There names are Tracy and Erica Wyatt. You'll have to tell them. Small world, especially through blogs.

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking