Eli wanted to "draw" our new family. This is what our new family looks like to him.
Do you know how happy it makes me to see FIVE names on that pink post-it? Very.(and yes , it says Ben not Dad. Eli thinks it's to cool that he can write Ben. But he always calls me mom - I love that name)










.jpg)



5 comments:
I am so happy for you and your sweet family. We can not wait to meet little griffin. He is darling! We love you guys. Congratulations.
Wow! Congrats! That is so exciting for you guys! Hope it's going well so far!
xoxo
Glad to see you are in a t-shirt and probably PJ pants. Live it up!
I might be mistaken- but minus the hair he looks a little like Blake.
I just can't even explain how overjoyed I am about this. You're the best Brit...I'm so happy for our entire family. I can't wait to meet and love him as much as I love Eli and Blakey.
Uncle Richie
Love the pictures - keep them coming!
Post a Comment