Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SURPIRSE! Baby boy #3 is here . . .

Griffin Joshua
Born - May, 11, 2009
7 lbs 15 oz
21 inches

*Came home to our family - May 13, 2009


We are so excited to have Griffin here. We have been so blessed to be able to be parents to three beautiful boys. We love all three of our birth mothers so much!



Nichole and Troy - we love you so much. Thank you.

36 comments:

Unknown said...

WE got your email! We are all sitting here at craft night in TEARS over this! CONGRATULATIONS Britney and Ben! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE all of you!!!!

KT said...

What a gorgeous baby to add to your darling family! Congrats!

Christina said...

That made me teary-eyed! What a sweet little blessing for you & your family! He looks so adorable. Congrats!!

Lucy Wall said...

Tears...lots of them...we love him and you!

Trisha said...

It's hard not to get teary eyed when I look at your pics. What a wonderful blessing for you and your family. Congrats.

JANEAL said...

I couldn't be happier for you and your family. He is so adorable. Congratulations!

Shayleen Lunt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shayleen Lunt said...

Britney - I (Shad's sister) have been reading your blog occasionally and was so excited to see that your #3 has arrived! It's takes someone special to raise THREE boys! He's a doll! Congratulations!

The Fox Den said...

That's fantastic! The boys look so happy to have another added to the family. Congratulations!

Holly said...

HOORAY!! We want more details!!! CONGRATULATIONS Brit! :) EEEK! He's beautiful!

Kristie said...

We just wanted to tell you how happy we are for you and your family. He is so cute. CONGRATS!!!!! Can't wait to see him in person.

Anonymous said...

He is an absolute doll and blends in perfectly with the other two!!! You and Ben look SO happy and I seriuosly couldn't be more thrilled for you. I have been thinking of you since I got your email and I'm just so excited for you. Isn't it great having a newborn around the house?

christine said...

I am so happy and excited for you. Definitely made me cry because I know how much you've been wanting another little one. You are the greatest mom and deserve this so much. He is adorable-love his blond hair like Blake's. I can't believe you have three boys-perfect for my three girls! Love you!

Amy said...

Hooray! I had no idea he was even on the way! What exciting news! He is just darling and you and Ben both look so happy! You guys are great parents - what a lucky little guy was sent to your home! Best of luck with everything!

Kelsie said...

What a great surprise! Congratulations to all of you--you have such a darling family! Good luck with everything!

Amberlee said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome. Being the mother of 3 boys is so fun. Be prepared to be seriously outnumbered! We would love to hear the whole story of how your new precious baby came to your family!

Teresa said...

I'm not sure of you know who I am, I'm Rob Adams wife and have met you a few times at Jane's parties. I just wanted to say congratulations on your new addition!! He is so cute, we are so excited for you! I have actually been on the oppisite end and it makes me so happy to see such great parents these little ones go too!!
Teresa and Rob Adams

Carrie Peterson said...

Congratulations! That is so wonderful! I got chills seeing your post. You have the biggest grin on your face in the last picture! You have a truely beautiful family!

Mandy said...

I saw the balloons outside and seriously got teary eyed! Congratulations....how wonderful. He is sooo soo cute. And I'm sure his two big brothers love him so much. That is too awesome. What an exciting time for you guys...Too too cool. You make a great boy mom..what a blessing to add another little boy to the picture. Congrats! Mandy :)

Amelia said...

I can't even speak...I am so very excited for you!

Ras Family said...

Congrats!! He is beautiful. Three boys what fun!!!!

Amelia said...

LOVE THE NAME!!!

jaredean said...

YAY! Well, speaking from a purely layout standpoint...you have to change the title of your blog to 5 Walls now :-)

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

He is so perfect! I am so happy for you and your family. I'm sure he is going to get an overflow of love from those boys! What a perfect little family. I can't wait to hear more, and see more pics!Congrats!

stacy h. said...

Congratulations!!!! Man, you guys are like winning the lottery when it comes to children! :) 3 adorable boys, I bet you are so overjoyed! I am really happy for your family.

jdiggity said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is one lucky little guy to come to your family. And he looks like Blakey to me - so cute! Can't wait to meet him:)

Jalyn

sarinah♥ said...

Amy told me you were "expecting". How excited I was to see your new babys picture on the blog. Congratulations to your family! I love the blessings adoption brings!

Smith Family said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I just looked on here earlier yesterday and looked at your adoption blog too and thought- I hope they can adopt soon! and wham- little did I know you were holding your little one already! I am so excited for you! And if I didn't know you, I would never guess that your boys were adopted and this one looks like he matches just as good! Heavenly Father knows what he is doing!!! He sure is cute! Congrats again!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

congratulations! What cute boys you have!

Shaun & April said...

Congrats! I am out of the loop! I had to read the post twice to make sure I read it right! I am so excited for you guys. He is so cute and looks just like your family. Can't wait to see him.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I think he looks like Blake....both little blondies! I am so excited for you and I LOVE the name...so cool! I cried when I saw the balloons outside your house this morning. HOORAY! I seriously had a grin on my face all day thinking about it.

Sarah and David said...

Oh my goodness, Britney! congratulations! Did you guys know?? Was it a surprise for you too? You guys are such perfect parents for 3 boys. He's soooo beautiful! You look so happy in the pictures. congrats! I want to hear some details!! :)

Bjorn & Kris said...

Congratulations!!! Love the Trejos!

Anonymous said...

congrats! just found you via therhouse...

Bingham Day's Chronicle said...

4 Walls no more... I am so excited for you all.Eli came into class yesterday and said" Sister Bingham I got baby Griffie at my house " he said it to me twice The second time I said Wait what Eli You have baby Griffie at your house who is that? He said my new Baby I started to cry and gave him a huge hug and let him tell our whole class as much as he could about him. I am so happy for you. You are such a sweet family Congrats.

Lindsey from The R House said...

they still make me cry! thinking of you.

xoxoxox

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking