Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Two weeks later

My sweet little man is 2 weeks old. His stats are as follows -

8 lbs 10 oz - 45 %tile
21.2 inches - 68 %tile
14.75 inch head - 56 %tile


and the sweetest little boy I could ask for.






5 comments:

Bon said...

I enjoy reading your feelings and experiences! He really is such a perfect handsome little guy! I can't wait to read more!

Lucy Wall said...

ummm its only been a weeks since i have seen the little man and he already looks so old!!! i forgot how fast they change...now, that i am not sick i need to come get a new baby fix!!!

SueAnn said...

I am just SO excited for you guys! He looks like he is going to blend right in!! Enjoy!!!

Amelia said...

Can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

He is yummy, yummy, yummy! I love the fuzz on his head, those big eyes, and button nose. Mush him for me.

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking