
It has been a glorious four months around here. But hard to believe that my little man is growing up so fast. Today was his 4-month doc visit. His stats are as follows:
Weight - 16 pounds 70%tile
Length - 26.75 inches 96%tile
Happiest little guy ever. He didn't even cry for his shots. Which is more that I can say for his brothers and their flu shots - sheesh. You would've thought I was trying to rip their fingernails out. Then afterwards Eli kept saying "see it wasn't that bad, Blakey". Again, sheesh.

I love him. Gooey, fatness and all. I think his ears are my favorite. Or his chubby, eatable cheeks. Tough choice.
Length - 26.75 inches 96%tile
Happiest little guy ever. He didn't even cry for his shots. Which is more that I can say for his brothers and their flu shots - sheesh. You would've thought I was trying to rip their fingernails out. Then afterwards Eli kept saying "see it wasn't that bad, Blakey". Again, sheesh.

I love him. Gooey, fatness and all. I think his ears are my favorite. Or his chubby, eatable cheeks. Tough choice.





.jpg)



2 comments:
griffin is 4 months old??? where have i been?!?!
and do all of your boys have blue eyes? that's adorable.
So cute! Love the jammies that you got in Park City. Heidi and I went to lunch with Jami yesterday and we're trying to pick a weekend for a girl's get together. 2nd or 3rd weekend in October good for you?
Post a Comment