Friday, September 4, 2009

Little man on campus


My Blakey Boy started preschool on Tuesday. Weird. He has been so excited. He told everyone he was going to his first school. He is the youngest in his class - by a lot. All the other kids will go to Kindergarten next year and Blake has two years before he starts. On the first day I told him to give me kiss and I would pick him up after school. He gave me a smooch and went and sat down. I was so glad he wanted to stay, but he could have at least pretended to want me around. Blakey has always been my little buddy. He goes everywhere with me. For the last two years when Eli would go to preschool, Blake and I would shop, go to lunch, hang out or clean. I am going to miss him on the 3 days a week he is in school. He is the one who helped me pick out and get everything ready for Griffin. He is such a great helper and the most independent 3 year old I know. He definitely is a unique little guy and I love, love, love him (stubborness and all)!

2 comments:

Amy J said...

i love that blue on him. ud.ore.a.bull

Kellie said...

Love this kid!!!!

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking