Um. So. Last month (January 15th to be exact). I officially left my 20's and entered the next decade. Yes, my name is Britney and I am 30 years old. There I feel much better now. Actually I wasn't ever really that upset about it. I feel like I have done enough that I deserve to be 30. So I will wear it proudly. Except the cellulite and beginning of wrinkles.
Ben spoiled me fantastically. I enjoyed every minute. I have always known he was a great husband, but he blew me away this time. I woke up and he handed me a paper titled "30 Things for 30 Years". One of the sweetest things ever. He had written out our schedule for the weekend including heading to Salt Lake for the weekend to shop, eat, go to a Jazz game, breakfast in bed and sleeping in. My favorite was line 17 -"Back massage from me - with clothes on". Hilarious. The day/weekend was so wonderful. He had everything taken care of, even the babysitting. Thanks for my best birthday ever babe!
We had such great time and thanks to Shell and Hailey for watching the boys.
I also went to breakfast with some friends and then Hailey and Celine came over and helped the boys make me a special birthday cake. So we did cake and presents before Ben and I left for our weekend get-a-way.
I am such a lucky girl to have so many people who love me. I am undeserving.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Month of loooove - 30th edition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






.jpg)



5 comments:
I think you are one of the best - but that son of ours is really GREAT!!!! That part of him takes after his dad!!
Glad you had the best birthday ever! What a sweet bunch of boys (even the big one) you've got there! Happy 30th!
Happy Birthday! I love that he had to distinguish a massage with clothes on... LOVE IT. Sounds too similar because when I ask Joseph for a massage we just think completely differently...hahaha
You are soooo deserving! We are all lucky to have you! Love you!Thanks Ben for treating her so special!
happy birthday brit! 30 looks absolutely beautiful on you.
much love.
Post a Comment