Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Month of loooove - birth mom edition

We are lucky to have three fantastic birth moms (and one awesome birth father) in our lives. I have said over and over how much we love them, but I want to say it again. We love them. I love them. Ben loves them. And the boys love them. We are so grateful for them. "Thank you" is not enough.

A few weeks ago we went to lunch with Blakey's Birth mom, Kellie, her little boy and her mom. It was so fun to chat and catch up.

We love you all. So much.





3 comments:

Lucy Wall said...

that brought tears to my eyes. man, i love that kid!

Kellie said...

MEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you guys! Thank you for letting me meet with him!

Christina said...

Oh, he is so cute! He has the happiest sparkley little face!

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking