Well, here we go into to the depths of the blogging world. I feel like we have been living in the stone age - no blog and no TIVO/DVR. How have we ever survived this long? Anyway I cannot guarantee that you will find anything profound or even entertaining on our blog , so read on at your own risk.
I gave myself the deadline of Blake's Birthday to get this thing started. Since the big day is Wednesday, I figured I better get started so that I can get some pictures on here of his cute little face chowin' down on his B-day cake.
So, here goes nothing. Honestly, I can't imagine that anyone will want to read about our boring little lives (well - maybe the grandmas will enjoy it).
Sunday, March 16, 2008
. . . and we're off!!
Posted by Britney at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






.jpg)



3 comments:
I love all 4 walls. Your life shouldn't be boring with Ben in it. :)
yes! im so glad you have a blog! i hope you dont mind me looking, i got the word about your blog from a friend.
Welcome to blogging, I love your lay-out!
I'll be checking in on you ALL the time! I know I'm a big geek, but it just makes my week when a new friend joins the blogging bandwagon! See you tonight!
Post a Comment