Yesterday at about 4:30 I got a phone call from my good friend and neighbor, Amelia, asking if we wanted to come over for a St. Patrick's Day feast. Anyone that knows me knows I NEVER turn down food. So we tromped over to the Emett's for a very yummy Irish dinner. Corned beef, cabbage, red potatoes, green rolls, and great green desserts!
Thanks guys for a fabulous meal!

All the 'kids' wrestling!
(Baylie, Branson, Ben, & Eli - he's obviously losing)
(Baylie, Branson, Ben, & Eli - he's obviously losing)

Me with the chef of the evening - Amelia






.jpg)



3 comments:
I thought it was pretty fun. I love to throw a party- thanks for coming! Mills
what a great neighbor!!!
Hey Britney- I found your blog from Heidi's. Looks like you're full blown into the family life. It's great, huh? If you would like to visit my blog, I just need to send you an invitation to your email(it's private due to an over-protective father!) My email is chhudman@hotmail.com.
~Christina (Passey)
Post a Comment