Here is the latest converstation that I have with Blake -
Blakey: Mom?
Me: Yes?
Blakey: Umm . . .
That's it! He never has anything else to say. This happens about, oh, every 5 minutes or so. He picked up these amazing social skills from his big brother. I think they are either too busy to stop and actually tell me what they want or they (meaning Blakey) is just checking to make sure I am still around. Lately he is convinced that if I leave even for a minute that I will never come back. He throws his body in front of the door and yells "No bye-bye" even if I am just going to take out the trash. Silly boy!
(He really was mad before this picture, but as soon as the camera comes out he cheeses it up!)
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Mom? Umm . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






.jpg)



5 comments:
AAAGH, I was thrilled to find your blog!!! Your boys are so big and handsome. I am addicted to blogging and will be checking in.
~Kallas Fam
Sela is very similiar to this, if I walk around the corner and she can't see me she thinks I've left for good...I can't wait for this to pass!
Hey Britney I was so glad to find you blogging!!! Your boys are adorable!!!
Mindy (Butikofer)
I just have to tell you. Brynlee went through the "Mom, ummm" stage just before she turned two. She did it all day long. It's pretty cute! What sweet boys you have!
Yay! Now I can see what you guys are up to from time to time (besides soccer on Tuesdays of course!) It has been so fun seeing you again! By the way, The Hiding Place is one of my top top favorite books. Oh and about the "ummm" thing--sometimes I wish that's all mine had to say :-)
Post a Comment