Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ode to Blake

My sweet baby is 2!!
In honor of Blakey's Birthday yesterday I thought I would pay tribute to some of the special things about him! (I was going to do this yesterday, but after I ended up with the stomach flu I decided to postpone it.)



He was born with so much blond hair and the bluest eyes. He was a very cute baby!


I have always called him my sweet baby, because he has such a sweet disposition and a little angel face.


He has been very busy from the time he was very little. He started crawling a 61/2 months and hasn't stopped moving since.


I have never known a kid that loves food as much as Blake (I don't know how he stays so little)
He hasn't met a food he doesn't like!


Seriously? Could he be any cuter?


He loves to play outside and get super dirty - 3 baths a day in the summer is the norm at our house!!

He is such a little helper. He loves to take care of people (especially babies) and help with EVERYTHING.

He has always been a mommy's boy (and I love it). He is my little buddy and love how he is learning so much every day!!


Blakey came into our lives much quicker than we had expected. However we know now that he needed to come at the time he did. He has had such a huge impact on his big brother and has helped him in so many unexpected ways . He is such a blessing to our family and we love him more than humanly possible!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe how much hair Blake had as a baby! What a darling little guy he is.

gina said...

What a cutie patootie! He's such a happy kid! By the way, Jace has the same blue blanket!

Amy J said...

i swear he is the cutest boy ever! happy birthday blakey! we love you.

Carrie Peterson said...

So when Gap has their cutest baby contest you have to enter him. He would win by a land slide. If I have a girl, we'll have to hook them up after his mission!

{jane} said...

He seriously had the best head of hair for any blondie I've ever seen!

Happy 2 years!

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking