Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Am I Crazy?!

So, I always said I never wanted to go sky diving, but when Heidi and Brook said they were going to do it in Hawaii, of course I jumped on board! It was so awesome - probably the highlight of the trip, since I never thought I would dare try it. The scariest part was the POS airplane that we had to ride up in. I figured that I was pretty safe being strapped onto someone that knew what they were doing, but that airplane (if it can be called that) was literally being held together by duct tape! Heidi and I went up together and it was so much fun.


This is the guy I trusted my life with . . . I don't even remember his name!!


There is the trusty plane!

Safely on the ground!



Here I am making a not very graceful landing.




I was a little out of it after we landed - so don't laugh at this video too hard.
It was a pretty cool adrenaline rush!


This was such a blast and I am so glad I did it - Thanks to a great husband that convinced me I could!!


11 comments:

Sara said...

WOW! Incredible! Matt will be so proud (and jealous!) He has always wanted to go and still has yet to do it! :)

Amelia said...

Yeah, your nuts- but I already knew that!

Anonymous said...

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! How fun and I am so jealous that you had the guts to do it... I think I want to but don't know if I could go through with it.

SueAnn said...

Hi Britney! That looks way fun, I'm jealous! You have some very cute boys!

christine said...

Way to go! We were always such thrill seekers, huh? I'm so proud of you!

christine said...

Sorry about the boob question. I think you look great! How come when I gain weight it goes straight to my butt and not to my boobs where I need it the most!

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK and you are my HERO! I am so afraid of heights. I love that you don't know the name of the man you trusted your life with for an afternoon.

Amy said...

You are CRAZY! You are so adventurous! I could never do that. For Spencer's birthday a couple of years ago I told him I was sending him sky diving, but he wouldn't go. He was afraid to die! I'm glad you made it back alive!

Amy J said...

You look like you are about to hurl in that second video. LOL. I am so proud you could do it, someone in our family has to have the guts.

Carrie Peterson said...

you're my hero! I hope if I ever get an oppurtunity to do something that crazy I'll be as gutsy as you and do it.

{jane} said...

oh my gosh girl - my heart is racing just reading about it - I am so proud of you! I always consider doing this, Dusty did back when we were dating...maybe for a birthday or something I'll get up the nerve. way to go!

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking