Monday, April 28, 2008

Birthday Boy

Eli had a few simple requests for his birthday.

Mom: Eli what do you want for your birthday.
Eli: Balloons, presents, and my BIRTHDAY CAKE!

How much easier can it get? I'm pretty sure in the next few years he is going to be a little more specific - so I better enjoy this!

Just what the b-day boy ordered.


Ben and I had a little too much fun with the frosting!


Eli and his good buddy, Austin! We are really going to miss him and his family when they move!:(

A Thomas game for his Leapster - very excititng!


Thanks to Grandma Ellie, Grandpa Gary, the Emetts, and the Petersons for coming and making Eli's birthday so much fun!

And thanks to all the family that wanted to be here but couldn't - we appreciate you calling to wish our special boy a happy birthday!!

Happy Brithday, Eli - We love you very much!!

3 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

Happy bday Eli-looks like a fantastic day!!!

Sara said...

What a blessing to be content with the essentials! Looks like he got all of his birthday wishes answered! :)

Anonymous said...

So fun! I need some recommendations on the Leapster... is it a yay or nay? I have been thinking about getting one for Javien's birthday but wasn't sure if he will be bored of it too quick or what. Let me know what Eli thinks about it please.

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking