That slideshow is great and looks like a blast! Definitely making me want to go somewhere warm and get a tan! Okay, so weird for asking you about being prego... SORRY! Adoption is definitely a FANTASTIC thing and the least I can do is post Janeal's card on my blog. What is your e-mail address? Here is mine in case you don't want to leave yours on my blog. baybejae@mail.com
Married to Ben (10 years). Mom to Eli (6), Blake (4)and Griffin (1). Love reading, laughing, eating, playing, talking, sleeping. I am a lucky lady surrounded by handsome men.
4 comments:
That slideshow is great and looks like a blast! Definitely making me want to go somewhere warm and get a tan! Okay, so weird for asking you about being prego... SORRY! Adoption is definitely a FANTASTIC thing and the least I can do is post Janeal's card on my blog. What is your e-mail address? Here is mine in case you don't want to leave yours on my blog.
baybejae@mail.com
Looks like you had a blast! I am so jealous ! :)
...um, jealous!
thank you so much for visiting the r house. i am excited to add you to my list of adoption friends! come back ANY time!!!
much love!
It looks like you had a good time. It looks so nice there. The sky diving thing looks awesome. I cant believe you did that!
Post a Comment