Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Day!


Today is a happy day at our house! Our little Eli turns 4 today!! It's hard to believe that my little baby is four years old and growing up so fast, but I couldn't be a happier or prouder mom!

4 comments:

Amy said...

That was so special and sweet to ready Eli's story. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. Eli is also a lucky boy to have you and Ben as parents. He sure looks happy and wow, four years goes by quick! I still remember talking to you on the phone and finding out the baby shower was cancelled because you were picking up your darling little boy instead! Happy Birthday Eli!

Lucy Wall said...

Happy Birthday Eli...I got a good cry out of his story...everyone that comes in contact with him knows how special he is...I hope you guys have an amazing day...give the boys a hug for me!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday big guy! Four is such a fun age, they all are if you ask me.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie and Happy Birthday! Can you believe that your baby is growing SO fast? I think about how fast time flies all the time.

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking