Ben- sooo funny! Your wife was right. When she told us about the post you had posted, she was a little worried. You all look great with a buzz. So Brit is Ben able to come to the 10 yr. reunion? Thanks Ben for letting Brit come with us this weekend- way fun!!!
Just what we expected after his phone call about the mysterious post. I actually think they all look really cute, and you should still let Ben come this weekend! Maybe you shouldn't have returned that other stuff just to get back at him, huh? Still thinking about our trip-it was so much fun!
My husband does this exact thing every summer as well. Although it is not my favorite hair cut, i can't blame them. If I could do the buzz thing and still look good it might be tempting. Your boys are so cute.
Brit, Ben is going to somehow bring Mike and I into this. We just came and "cleaned" up the aftermath. I hope we are still friends. HA!HA! I think they all look great....Mike is in good company now.
you are soo lucky they are boys though. I had a friend that left when she came back her husband had shaved his three year old bald. She had long beautiful blonde hair. Needless to say they arent together anymore.
Britney, I think you should shave your head, too! I mean, it's totally not fair for them to have such an easy beauty routine, and for you to be left out! Then, maybe Ben won't do it again? ya think?
Married to Ben (10 years). Mom to Eli (6), Blake (4)and Griffin (1). Love reading, laughing, eating, playing, talking, sleeping. I am a lucky lady surrounded by handsome men.
13 comments:
That is funny! I love a good buzz cut in the summer! Just look on the bright side...hair grows fast, especially for boys!:)
Ben- sooo funny! Your wife was right. When she told us about the post you had posted, she was a little worried. You all look great with a buzz. So Brit is Ben able to come to the 10 yr. reunion? Thanks Ben for letting Brit come with us this weekend- way fun!!!
te
Just what we expected after his phone call about the mysterious post. I actually think they all look really cute, and you should still let Ben come this weekend! Maybe you shouldn't have returned that other stuff just to get back at him, huh? Still thinking about our trip-it was so much fun!
oh Ben, Ben, Ben. Guess you havent changed much, huh? To funny. At least a couple of you look cute. ;) Hope you had a good time away Brit.
That is funny. I wouldn't be to happy either, but it is funny since it isn't my family!! LOL
My husband does this exact thing every summer as well. Although it is not my favorite hair cut, i can't blame them. If I could do the buzz thing and still look good it might be tempting. Your boys are so cute.
Brit, Ben is going to somehow bring Mike and I into this. We just came and "cleaned" up the aftermath. I hope we are still friends. HA!HA! I think they all look great....Mike is in good company now.
Oh my- I think Ben is trying to convince you never to have a girl's weekend again! Have fun at the reunion with your bald husband.
AAAGH! I love it! Funny dad... boys will be boys. I am sure they were proud of themselves.
Ohhhhh! DEAD Meat!
(You may have to crack out the whip on this one to prevent a repeat performance!)
you are soo lucky they are boys though. I had a friend that left when she came back her husband had shaved his three year old bald. She had long beautiful blonde hair. Needless to say they arent together anymore.
Dave just old me the story....lol...the boys look cute though!!!
Britney, I think you should shave your head, too! I mean, it's totally not fair for them to have such an easy beauty routine, and for you to be left out! Then, maybe Ben won't do it again? ya think?
Post a Comment