Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer is officially here!!

Hooray for summer!! We went to Seven Peaks today - the first time this season. It was so much fun. This is the first year I will go and not have a baby or one-year-old (maybe next year)! Whoo-hoo for me! We had a blast and we can't wait for many more 90 degree days in the lazy river!!


Branson, Baylie, Eli, Max, & Blakey

11 comments:

Amelia said...

Finally- Many more fun days to come- wife! Lets be honest I am totally the husband to our 5 kids!

Shaun & April said...

We were there yesterday too. Although I hide in my little corner and let my kids play. We'll have to plan a "Peaks" day.

Amberlee said...

Water parks are so fun. I bet your kids had a blast! Yea for summer finally being here- it took long enough ha ha!

{jane} said...

so fun! Call me one of these times when you're going and if our afternoon is free we'll meet you there for the day!

by the way, you played AWESOME tonight!

Bon said...

Oh my heck ~ so fun!! We need to get a serious water park here! There are only little dinky ones!! Your boys are so darn cute!!

Danielle Christiansen said...

cute picture. We are going next week. I am big and pregnant so i am not sure how much fun I will have, but the kids are way excited.

Christina said...

It's a lot of fun when the kids are old enough to run & play & have a good time, huh? I took advantage last summer to enjoy that. Looks like fun!

Sara said...

So very fun! Love 7 Peaks! :)

Lucrecia said...

Hi Britney,
I found your blog on Jessica Kallas' page. What a small world! Though, I'm sure your on Jane's and I just haven't noticed. You have such a beautiful family and I was very touched by your post on adoption. Plus you rock at volley ball :)
Lu

Melissa said...

I forgot all about seven peaks, sounds like a lot of fun! I am so glad the warm weather has finally arrived, its about time! Hope you guys are doing great!!

Anonymous said...

Great picture. I thought I bought passes for this season and two weeks ago realized I didn't. Too bad for us. LOL You always get a great tan!!! So jealous.

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking