Oh, how Blake loves to be in charge. After his bath this morning he ran in and got his "jammies" out of the drawer. It is the only outfit he will wear today - and I don't even care!!
(I even had to fight him to put on underwear - and on that I do care)
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Fashion Statement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






.jpg)



6 comments:
Underware- such a big boy!!!
that was me not Jason
Cute jammies! Two weeks ago, Jordyn went through a thing where she only wore her swimsuit for 3days. She didn't care if we put other clothes on to go to the store as long as she had her swimsuit on underneath. Are we sure Jordyn and Blake aren't related? They already seem destined to be together!
you know, some days you just must stay in your pj's all day!
Some fights aren't worth fighting. Way to pick you battles momma.
my girls would live all day in their pj's if I let them. I have to tell them :It is summer don't you want to go outside in your cute shorts & Tees?" Nope we want to stay in our jammies where there are no bees. Ugggggg.
Post a Comment