This is how we spent our Friday night.
Eli was showing off his tricks.
Blake can do anything Eli can do - or so he thinks.
This one had me laughing so hard I think I peed a little.
What's your name? "I'm ME!"
The boys decided they wanted to sleep in the same bed. Never been done, so why not. 45 minutes later I found this -

They were squished between the wall and the rocking chair. They had created their own bed - 5 stuffed animals, 4 blankets, 1 pillow.
They had a fun night.






.jpg)



4 comments:
You better be careful- Blake is going to pass up Eli anyday now. He is so coordinated for his age.
Kids are so much fun! I am glad to know that other people enjoying spending their Friday nights with their kiddos too! You are such a good mom Brit!
thanks for confirming what i already suspected - you guys do indeed party like rock stars!
Your boys are so cute! It's fun to have little boys who get to be best friends. My boys love to sleep in the same bed too!
Post a Comment