They try.
They usually fail.
But they have fun.
Ben and I have passed on our love of this Nintendo 64 game!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Mario Kart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home is any four walls that enclose the right person. -Helen Rowland
They try.
They usually fail.
But they have fun.
Ben and I have passed on our love of this Nintendo 64 game!
6 comments:
I absolutely love this game. Bryan and I used to play it all the time when he was sick. I got to be so good but haven't played it for years. Good Job Boys!!
So I just figured out on Christine's blog that I don't have to be a registered user to leave a comment. (Okay, so I'm a little slow!) Otherwise I would've left you tons by now! Good to see you last month--call when you come to Idaho so we can hang out more. I've sure missed everyone the last 4 years that I disappeared from the world! Love the underwear shot of Eli--might need some boy potty-training tips here in a month or so! Email me!!
lindseyclark10@yahoo.com
So cute!!
love the undies! i love your boys.
Blake's underwear peeking out of his pants is the funniest!
so cute that they are playing together!
My girls are getting a wii with that game for Christmas, I hope they enjoy it. With the new baby coming I will need them entertained somehow.
Post a Comment