Do you hear that? I'm not sure what it is.
Oh, now I remember - silence!
That's right. Both boys fell asleep. Hmmm, what should I do?
I could do something very productive, like clean my bathrooms or . . . take my own little siesta.
Tough choice. I'll have to think about that one. I'll get back to you.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Listen . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






.jpg)



6 comments:
one word:
jealous
I love your posts. You are so hilarious. I think you deserve your own little siesta!!!!
Love the fancy new look. As for the cleaning or siesta... take the siesta sister! The bathroom mess will be there later but, a good nap is always hard to fit into a schedule with little ones.
Ummm.... is that seriously a consideration? If so, call me and I will reintroduce you to the fine art of the afternoon nap! (Seriously, the whole rest of the world does this... what is wrong with the good old US of A?)
whatever you do, ENJOY!
i love your new blog look, I also love how you're always giving it a new look!
Congrats on being approved for adoption!!! That is such exciting news. Thank you for your sweet comments and prayers, I really am so thankful!
Post a Comment