Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Eli's Preschool Program

Last Thursday was Eli's final day of preschool for the year. They had a program that was "monkey" themed. Eli woke up with a fever of 103.5 and a cough and I was pretty sure we weren't going to the program. He really wanted to go and sing the monkey songs, so I gave him some medicine and hoped for the best. (I know, I know bad mom, but the fever did come down some and it was his last day). After getting to the school I realized why Eli was sick - so were half the kids there and the teacher. Needless to say I didn't feel so bad after that. Since he wasn't feeling well, he was pretty mellow and ended up sitting on my lap for half of the program (very unusual for Eli). We are so proud of how well Eli did in preschool this year. He has learned and improved so many skills!! Thanks to Aunt Hailey, Gma Ellie and Aunt Amy for coming to support Eli.




Eli with Mrs Kelly - He will miss her very much!!

Eli with Mrs Veater - She was a wonderful teacher!!!





5 comments:

Amy J said...

i was so sad eli was sick for his program. he would have been hilarious to watch up there. his poor eyes looked so tired. he was funny for the one he did.

Jason Emett said...

Even though he was sick he still looks cute.

Amelia said...

That was Amelia not Jason

Smith Family said...

hey it's Cindy, "across the way"
I decided to leave you a post finally. We go to the same preschool as Eli. We have went there for 4 years straight now and love her to death! Even Micailey had Mrs Veater the 1st year she went. We get 1 year off now and then will go back for another 2 with Brinley. You must go in the morning and we go in the afternoon. We know some of the kids in your little class though! how fun!

Christina said...

Looks like fun! Those are the things I look forward to with a boy, trains and stuff. I need a little break from pink and princesses.

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking