Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Joy of Sunshine!

This has been a good week - it's hard to beat 80 degree weather! I'm pretty sure that when the sun shines, my children come out of "grumpy hibernation" and turn in to the wonderful, happy kids they are meant to be!! Plus I love our neighborhood. My kids play outside all day long with their little friends while I sit and chat with my little friends!!

Here's a picture of "the gang". Notice anyone missing?

Blakey, Baylie, Max, Austin, Ellie, & Branson
We are so sad that Austin & Ellie are going to be moving soon - we will miss them very much (and their parents, too)!!


Yep! the missing party would be my own little Eli. He was in the house nursing the first, and hopefully the last (yeah, right!), summer injury! He fell on the trampoline and hit his face/eye on the springs.

This is after I gave him some Motrin (I seriously keep this company in business).
He kept saying his head hurt "REWWY BAD".


This is the next day - It was pretty swollen.


By Wednesday, he had quite the shiner. The pictures don't really do it justice.

He told me that he made this face so I could see his owie better.

It's getting better every day!!

5 comments:

SueAnn said...

What a handsome boy...even with the shiner!!

Amy said...

What a good sport! He was looking pretty cheerful for just getting hurt! He is a cutie!

Amelia said...

There are plenty more blackeyes to come if you hang out with the Emett boys.

Sara said...

Oh, honey.. there are MANY more of these in your future! :)

Anonymous said...

That is a great looking shiner. Poor guy, there are lots more to come!!! I love both of your boys eyes, they are gorgeous.

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking