Friday, May 2, 2008

Hilarious


Did anyone watch "The Office" last night? This show is so darn hilarious! If you haven't ever seen it...next Thursday 8:00 - make a date with Michael Scott and the Dunder Mifflin gang!

6 comments:

Amelia said...

I need to borrow your DVD's so we can love it too.

SueAnn said...

I have heard so many funny things about this show, but I haven't watched yet-- sounds like I am missing out!

Melissa said...

I love this show, I laugh the entire time it's on!! It's fun to know you are a big fan too, I will definately be watching it on Thursday! I hope you are doing great!

grinNberrett said...

i just made a face hole.

Danielle Christiansen said...

I have never seen this show. I have heard it is really funny. i might have to check it out.

Shayleen Lunt said...

Okay - don't think I'm wierd. I'm Shad's sister! hehe
I occasionally look at your blog and we are big Office fans at our house. I'm already so sad that tomorrow is the season finale.

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking