Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thomas the Tank Engine

Thursday night we took Eli & Blake to see Thomas the Train. The boys, especially Eli, LOVE Thomas and all his friends. For one weekend every year Thomas comes to pull the Heber Creeper. This was our year to go!

Gpa Rick bought train whistles for the boys. They love them.

The main man Thomas with my cute boys.

Eli with Sir Topham Hat

Eli with the conductor.

Riding the train.

Gpa Gary, Blakey, Ben, Addie, David

Gpa Rick & Blakey

** Gma Ellie & Aunt Hailey were also there, but they were such good photographers that I didn't get any pictures of them.
~Thanks ladies~

8 comments:

Amelia said...

Fun that you all got to go! Too bad it was still cold!

SueAnn said...

Brynly is standing next to me saying I want to go see Thomas the Train!! That looks like so much fun!!

Bon said...

That looks like so much fun! My kiddos would have loved that!

I love the preschool post too!:)

Amy said...

How fun for the boys to get to see Thomas! I am sure it was a blast for them! Hope Eli is feeling better!

The Fox Den said...

Fun stuff! Thomas the Tank keeps Abe sane while in car trips... the other kids groan but we'd rather hear groaning than screaming :)

Sara said...

Oh... it has been a few years since we went and did this (because it is so freakin' boring for the grown-ups...) but our boys LOVED it! How fun! :)

christine said...

I can honestly say I've never watched Thomas the Train but know some little boys who go crazy over him. He looks fun! I love your music-it instantly took me back to the good ole days in Betty! "As I lay me down" and "Eternal Flame" were a part of our everyday I think! It was great to see you-I still think we should do something the end of June!

Anonymous said...

You are a good momma! Kade was never into Thomas the Train (thank heavens) HA HA HA

My Big Boy

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Little Monkey

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

My Sweet Baby

Lilypie

Who's Looking