While we were up at my mom and dad's the boys were spoiled (of course) - they love going up and playing with everyone!! The first day we were there Blake kept saying something that none of us could understand. Finally I figured out he was saying that he wanted to see the "horsey". Here is the "horsey" he was talking about...

I was trying to get a picture of Hailey with the boys, but no one was cooperating - not even the dog!












.jpg)



7 comments:
Cute pictures, what handsome boys!!
horsey. lol. I swear your boys are the cutest ever. They both have the wall blue eyes. :)
Cute boys! I bet you had a great time when you came home. It's always fun to be around family. It looks like your boys had fun playing with the "horsey" too!
That dog is crazy big!!! Now I know what you were talking about when we had our "little" diesel!!
Looks like you had a great time at home with our fam1 You look so pretty and what handsome boys!!:)
Looks like so much fun! I love the photo attempt of the boys with Aunt Hailey... Hee hee! (Imagine! Some of us fight this battle everyday for a living!) :)
Man that dog is huge, no wonder he thought it was a horse! lol. Your boys are so cute!!
Post a Comment