Today is my mother's 50th Birthday!!! Last night my family threw her a surprise party/BBQ - I wish we could have been there!!
I have the best mom! I have learned so many precious things from her - most importantly how to be a good mom. She always puts her kids first and we can always count on her! Volleyball games, prom dress shopping (or any kind of shopping), sleep-overs, lunch-dates, happy times, sad times, mad times - she is always there! She was there when we brought both of our boys home and she has helped me so much in learning how to raise them. She an amazing grandma and Blake and Eli adore her. I hate to think what my life would be without her and her influence. I am forever grateful for her example and I am blessed by her generosity and patience. My love, appreciation and understanding for my mom has grown immeasurably now that I have my own children. Thank you for being my mom!!





Monday, May 19, 2008
Happy Birthday Mom!!!
Posted by Britney at 12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







.jpg)



8 comments:
Sweet comments about your mother. She sounds amazing.
How fun! Happy Birthday Jan! She doesn't look old enough to be 50! :)
Thanks honey that was the best b-day gift ever!!! Love you lots! Mom
Your mom still looks so young! Happy birthday to her!
I love all the new posts and love the pictures of you guys in front of the flowers!:)
Wow-I can't believe she's 50! She looks great, and I have many memories with your Mom in them. We definitely had some fun times at your house and traveling with our parents.
Your mom is so cute. You must get your good looks from her!
I am so glad that you are so close to your mom, I loved what you wrote about her! I haven't seen her in forever and she looks exactly the same! I hope she had a great birthday!!
Okay... seriously how GORGEOUS is your Mom? Hope I look half that amazing when I am 50! What a cute Grandma!
Post a Comment